Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wishing You a Haunted Night

 I love making ATC's - they can be quick and simple or intricate and detailed, it's fun filling up that small 3.5x2.5" space!  Here's one I'd like to share today:

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

ATC Around the World - Put a Hat on It

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Not a Card

Everybody Art Challenge - ATC

Polkadoodles Week 36 - Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge Week 18 - Anything Goes

I created my background using Lindy's Magicals on watercolor paper, it's got such a shimmery effect over the entire thing - I wish you could see it in the picture!  The stamps are from Unity Stamps, called Gnome-O-Ween, I used Versafine black and embossed with a clear embossing powder, then colored with alcohol markers.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment