Friday, September 20, 2024

hide and seek

 I love sketch challenges, I don't know why I don't play along with them more often!  Today's card is for the following challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches 


Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

Stencil Fun - Anything Goes/Optional Fall

A Cut Above - Anything Goes with a Die Cut



I made my background on watercolor paper with Distress Inks, water, and some black ink through a stencil.  Stamps/die cuts are from Lawn Fawn.  I used some Stickles to outline the text ribbon.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween card! Great background design and love the sweet kitten image. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's September Anything Goes With A Die Cut and optional Monochromatic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love that cat in a witches hat. Your background is pretty.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete