Monday, September 2, 2024

I ham what I ham!

 I hope you all had a nice Labor Day weekend!

I stumbled upon this stamp company I had never heard of and I fell in love instantly - Alpaca Pals/Tracey Hey Designs.  OMG - I had to buy a few sets.  This one is called Streaky Bacon, I stamped this adorable pig directly on my background paper that I made with Lindy's Magicals.  Added a piece of black rick-rack ribbon and the sentiment.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - Anything Goes Pink

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes

Critter Crazy - Anything Goes w/ Critter

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous sentiment to go with your cute piggy. Thanks for sharing your piggy with us at Critter Crazy challenge. CarolG

    ReplyDelete