Friday, September 6, 2024

Friends are the family we choose

 Good morning!  We have some beautiful Fall weather coming up, my favorite season!

I'd like to enter the below card into the following challenges:

As You Like It: To Layer (or not) and Why

I used to use lots of patterned papers and layers in my cards but I seem to have gravitated to creating my own backgrounds with alcohol inks, distress inks, and Lindy's Magicals - so I almost never use layers anymore!

Color Dare Challenge #616

Time Out Challenge #271 - Friendship/Encouragement/Support

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Stamp It!

Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Create Your Own Background




I used varying shades of brown distress inks blended with a pale pink distress ink and a stencil to create the background.  I added a sentiment stamp from Gina K and a pink paper flower with a button center.  I used white Pops of Color as accents.  Peace.





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful border stencil and using our color choices for your background and pretty flower... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully Designed and a lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sentiment and pretty background for your big flower. Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is perfect for our challenge, Jenn, and you created a great card to show it off. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete