Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Here Comes Halloween Season!

 I've got 2 cards to share today - I am having a nice, quiet week and spending lots of time in my craft room.  My oldest granddaughter, Raeana (RaeRae), started kindergarten today and my daughter and I are both a little emotional over it.  LOL Here she is on her first day:


On to the cards!  Here's my first one, which I made for the Sweet November FB Group Challenge, and I'd like to enter into the following challenges:

Two Old Bats - Mood Board


Wednesday's Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

Paper Funday #69 - Anything Goes/Create Your Own Background

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes

AllSorts - Add a Sentiment

These adorable Halloween images are from Sweet November Stamps, called Pumpkin Fun, Luna, Vlad, and Lucy.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This next card is for the following challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches #772

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

A Place to Start - Anything Goes

Halloween Crafts All Year Long - Halloween, Birthdays, Back to School, or Celebrate Your Country

I used all papers and cardstock stickers from Prima Marketing Inc.  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Great cards Jenn, great images and backgrounds. And I wish the best school year ever for RaeRae! Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fun Halloween cards, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great Halloween cards. Thank you for sharing the first one in the Allsorts Challenge this week, such a fun design.
    I hope your granddaughter enjoyed her first day in kindergarten.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two awesome cards. The second one is super cute with that little witch. I love the papers you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally understand your emotions on first day of kindergarten! This is such a cute card, I love the non traditional Halloween colors. Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Halloween cards. Love the different Halloween papers. That is a cute witch on the pumpkin.Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your halloween card is adorable! Nice papers and an adorable image that has been beautifully colored! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete