Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Glorious bull****!

 Warning: Swear Words! LOL

I love this Grumpier Bear stamp set from Ink Road Stamps!



I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Monochrome

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Make My Monday #235 - Create Your Own Background

Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes/Option Include an Animal

Time Out Challenge #272 - Snarky



I created my background using alcohol inks on watercolor paper and letting them just create giant droplets, then sprinkled some glitter over it.  My Ink Road Grumpier Bear is colored with alcohol markers, and I finished it off with a ribbon and a little gem sticker.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. The bear caught my attention because I immediately thought care bear but then I came to your blog to see a larger image and then I saw the sentiment. It made me lol. This card is the story of my life, I swear. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog and thank you for giving me a good laugh. I'm gonna have to check out Ink Road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue inky background! Cute bear with coffee cup & the fun snarky sentiments!! Thank you for joining us @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete