Monday, September 23, 2024

Witch in a Cauldron

 I'm getting super busy with my event coming up in November, but I'm making it my GOAL this year to make every effort to continue finding time for myself for crafting, since it's truly like therapy for me.  Back in 2022, I ended up having a grand mal seizure at the end of October - I was extremely stressed, dehydrated, and my body let me know that it couldn't take any more.  I've learned to take better care of myself since then!

I'd like to enter the below card into the following challenges:

Digi Choosday #37 - Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge Week 18 - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Week 38 - Anything Goes

Halloween Crafts All Year Long - Anything Goes

Sweet Sketch Wednesday




I used a digi from Miss Sandia's KoFi shop, colored with alcohol markers.  Papers are from Doodlebug Designs. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Another great Halloween card Jenn, the grandkids will love your cards. I really like the image you used and those colours are perfect. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    P.S Yes you have to think of number 1 and look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete