Monday, September 9, 2024

National Care Bear Day!

 Heyyyy!  Did you all know that today, September 9, is NATIONAL CARE BEAR DAY?!?



I had no idea it was a thing - but when I saw it was today, I had the freaking PERFECT (albeit non-traditional) card to share for it.  hee hee  I was 11 when Care Bears came out, my sister and I were obsessed with them for a bit - my favorite was Sunshine Bear. 

WARNING - SWEAR WORDS! Do not keep scrolling if you are easily offended.....


OK so I'm going to enter this into the following challenges, and I did read all of the rules but if anyone wants me to remove it, please just let me know.  I'm hoping we're all adults and can handle swear words.  LOL

Make My Monday - National Teddy Bear Day

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Stamp It! (no digis)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Stamp It! (no digis)

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes

Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Create Your Own Background

And here's my card:



I made my background by covering watercolor paper with shades of pink distress inks and spraying some water on it.  I then added some texture stamps from Hero Arts and my Care Bear stamp/sentiment from Ink Road Stamps.  I used a polaroid frame die cut and attached some gemstone stickers to it to finish it off. Peace.


5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, this sentiment was me today! Great card! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are the first person to comment so I think I scared everyone. LOL I appreciate you! 😂

      Delete
  2. I loved Care Bears too. I love your card. That background is vibrant. It perfectly matches the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really amazing card!!!!

    ReplyDelete