Thursday, September 19, 2024

We're All Bonkers!

 Hi there!  I was lucky enough to win a bunch of images from The Paper Shelter recently, so I've now got a nice assortment of digis to choose from for their challenges!  Here's a card I made that totally reminds me of my youngest granddaughter, Millie:



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - Three of Something (3 flower brads and 3 mushroom brads)

A Blog Named Hero - September Anything Goes

ProMarkers Challenge - Add a Flower

Kreative Aunts #93 - Mushrooms

The Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes

I used Upside Down (go grab her, she's on sale for only $1.50!!!), colored with alcohol markers, and I fussy-cut part of the image.  I used a piece of woodgrain DP for the background and for the colorful paper strips (Doodlebug Designs).  I added the brads for my "3 of something" pieces and finished off with a sentiment stamp from Hero Arts.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun image and I love all your cute brads. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun image and I love all your cute brads. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun image. I love the bright colours with the kraft background. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at the Stay Crafty Challenge with a Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete