Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Happy Boo-Day

 I am freaking determined to win a Simon Says Stamp Challenge some day.  ROFL  I try hard to get the limit of 5 projects entered into each of them each week, but I don't always make it.  This is my 4th entry for the Wednesday challenge this week.  I love that they almost always have a real challenge theme instead of "anything goes" - I mean, those can be cool but I like to actually be challenged!  Here's today's card:



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Four Legged Friends

Polkadoodles #36 - Anything Goes

Two Old Bats - Anything Halloween Goes

Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes/Add an Animal

We Love to Create - Anything Goes

So I purchased some new watercolor paper, and it was NOT the same one I purchased last time, and I was slightly disappointed.  It's supposed to be white but it's more off-white - but after I played with it, I realized it's also thicker and sturdier than the white one that I purchase.  Anyway, I used the "rough" side of the paper to create this background, you can really see the texture showing through - I used Distress Inks and a stencil, then spritzed with some Tim Holtz Mica Spray Stain.  My image is a digi from Polkadoodles, colored with alcohol markers.  I wasn't thrilled with how the sentiment stamped out, but it does look kind of grungy and like it belongs, so I left it alone. LOL Thanks for visiting! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment