Thursday, September 12, 2024

Creepy Crawlers

 Wanted to get this posted in time - be back later with another project I want to share, but for now I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations #601


A Cut Above Die Cut Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles #36 - Anything Goes

We Love to Create #8 - Anything Goes



I used all papers & sticker embellies from Doodlebug Designs and just added a spiderweb corner die in each corner, simple but cute.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Cute design and great use of die cuts. I love this DB collection and just used it myself. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's September Anything Goes With A Die Cut and optional Monochromatic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so FUN!! I LOVE how you used the die cuts but that paper is just too CUTE!!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete