Friday, September 13, 2024

A Little Witch in All of Us ATC

 I love making ATC's!  I used to run an ATC Challenge blog called Wicked Wednesday - I'd love to bring it back some day... I'm just too busy with my grandchildren these days to coordinate it right now.  Eventually, though...

Anyway, here's an ATC that I made yesterday:



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

ATC Around the World - Put a Hat on It

Everybody Art - ATC

Creative Knockouts - Embossing Delight

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Stamp It! (no digis)

Addicted to Stamps & More - Make Your Mark

I made my background using Lindy's Magicals painted on watercolor paper - I just got an order of some new Magicals and OMG are they magical?!?  They certainly are.  Anyway, the little gnome witch is a rubber stamp from Unity Stamps (colored with alcohol markers), the crystal, spider, and web stamps are from Globeland, and the sentiment is a clear acrylic stamp from Woodware Craft Collection. Everything is stamped with Versafine Black ink and embossed with a sparkly clear embossing powder. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. This ATC is beautiful. Amazing little witch. She is so cuddly. And your background is just fabulous. Funny little spider and her spider web just walk into the ATC, well done! Also the sentiment is true. I think we all know a situation that the sentiment applies to :).
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful work with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely ATC and such a cute witchy gnome! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete