Saturday, September 7, 2024

Autumn Tag & Sympathy Card

 Happy Saturday!

Two projects to share today - first up is a tag I made by recycling an old tag I found in my stash.



I'd like to enter this tag into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Recycle It

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Stamp It

Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero - September Anything Goes

AllSorts - Autumn Colors/Anything Goes

Kreative Aunts #93 - Mushrooms


I used Distress Inks to create the background and then stamped with Versafine black and clear embossing powder - stamps are by Globeland and Hero Arts.

...........................................................

And my second card for today - I struggle with sympathy cards.  Everything I do tends to be bright and cheerful or witchy and Halloween-ish.  Here is what I came up with:



I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:

Die Cut Divas - Sympathy

Critter Crazy - Anything Goes w/ Critter

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes

Lost Coast Portal to Creativity #189 - September/Animals

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

 I stamped the gorgeous fox from Creative Expressions with Versafine black and embossed with clear embossing powder, then colored him with alcohol markers.  Background was created with a cloud stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  The one thing I don't like about dies is that once I take them out of their package and put them in my magnetic book, I can't remember what brand they are!  I cannot for the life of me find this moon die online anywhere.  It reminds me of the Tim Holtz one, but it's not (it's perfectly round, his is a little misshapen - and I don't have the bats!).  Weird.  Anyway, it's a cool full moon die that comes with 3 pieces for layering.  Sticker sentiment is from SRM Stickers. Peace.


5 comments:

  1. Great tag, and way to eliminate a piece of your stash!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful creations, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when something I already had, or something I found lying around can be incorporated into a new creation! Yay! Thanks for sharing at The Stay Crafty Challenge with a Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag and card. Your sympathy card is so very nice. What a lovely card that can be used in so many different situations from sympathy to just a Fall hello.
    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely inky tag, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete