Sunday, September 22, 2024

Boo!

 I absolutely love Fall!  Yesterday I made a brisket, ribs, mac & cheese, and cornbread.  Today I'm making a roast chicken with carrots & onions, mashed potatoes, and corn.  My daughter is bringing the kids over for dinner so I'm just popping in quick to post my card for today.  

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #285


We Love to Create - Anything Paper Crafting/Mixed Media Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Make Your Own Background

Polkadoodles #38 - Anything Goes



I created my background by using Lindy's Magicals on watercolor paper.  Stamps are from Sweet November and I added some gemstone stickers.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Great Halloween card Jenn, the perfect little pumpkin sitting in the winow. Very spooky. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete