Saturday, September 21, 2024

I want to be a unicorn & sweet pink ballerina

 Happy Saturday!  I've got a cute/snarky card to share today:



Entering this into the following challenges:

Time Out #272 - Snarky

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Make Your Own Background

Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes/Include an Animal

We Love to Create - Anything Mixed Media/Paper Crafting Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

I created my background by using Lindy's Magicals on watercolor paper - I wish you could see how shimmery it is.  Unicorn stamp is from The Greeting Farm, sentiment is from Ink Road Stamps.  

------------------------------------------------------------------

And I'd also like to enter this card into the:

All Dressed Up Challenge - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles #37 - Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge #18 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Week 37 - Anything Goes


My granddaughters just started dance and they are just loving it. RaeRae's favorite color is pink (she's 5), so I made this CAS for her, the background was spritzed with Oxide Spray.  I've got one more to share that I'll do in a separate post. This is Abi Ballerina from ADU, colored with alcohol markers.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
    Crafty Catz Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your unicorn card sure made e chuckle Jenn - particularly the contradiction between the sweet image and the snarky sentiment! Fabulous execution too! Thanks for Getting Snarky with us this fortnight at Time Out!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete