Saturday, September 21, 2024

Sweet Girl

 OK popping in one more time to post another card for the:

All Dressed Up Challenge - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Make Your Own Background

Polkadoodles #37 - Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge #18 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday #37 - Anything Goes



I posted earlier with a pink version of a similar card that I made for my oldest granddaughter RaeRae.  This card is for her little sister Lisey (age 4), whose favorite color is purple because it's Grammy's favorite color (she's my biggest fan).  :)  I love her so much.  Anyway, the background was made using Tim Holtz Mica Spray Stain sprayed on some watercolor paper. This digi from All Dressed Up is called Party Girl but I can't find her in the store anymore to link up to, she's colored with alcohol markers and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter from Stampin' Up!  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Such a adorable card. Love all the splats in the background. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete