Monday, September 30, 2024

Take a Deep Breath

Trying to get ready to take off for a little 2-night trip tomorrow, so I'm just posting quick for the following challenges:

AllSorts - Anything Goes

Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes/Optional Include an Animal

Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes (optional Autumn/Fall)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Path of Positivity #123



I created my background by using Distress Inks on watercolor paper and then rubbing a baby wipe all over it, it gave it a "textured" look.  My stamps are from Tracey Hey Designs, I used Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I used some Stickles on the heart, then a heart eyelet and finished it off with a ribbon from Stampin' Up! that I found in my stash. Peace. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card!
    I love the sentiment!
    Have a great trip!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete