Saturday, September 14, 2024

Brave Spirit

Super busy weekend, popping in quick to post this card:



Entering into the following challenges:

Path of Positivity #123


Simon Says Stamp Monday - Stamp It (no digis)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Four Legged Friends

As You Like It - Show Us Your Style (Layered or Flat and why)

*so I LOVE using watercolor paper to create my background and then stamp directly on it, keeping the whole card flat while giving it a mixed media look!

Paper Funday - Create Your Own Background

I created my background on watercolor paper using Distress Inks and a stencil with some water, I love how this one came out.  My stamps are from the Kind Heart set by Tracey Hey Designs, stamped with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I added some heart eyelets in the corners to finish it off. Peace. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great card sure to inspire and uplift! Wonderful texture in your background and the colors are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity. Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete