Sunday, September 15, 2024

Oh, Biscuits!

 Who doesn't love Bluey?!?  I totally love watching Bluey with my grandchildren - it's the cutest show with little hints of adult humor scattered throughout. LOL 


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Stamp It (no digis)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Four Legged Friends

Sweet Stampin - For a Child

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Week 36 - Anything Goes

These adorable stamps are from Ink Road Stamps, the set is called Wackadoo, colored with alcohol markers.  Papers are from Doodlebug Designs. I kept this simple, added a paw print die cut and a little ribbon tag to finish it off. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. this is soooooo cute! I love Bluey it's my favorite of all the shows my nieces like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My youngest granddaughter would be thrilled with this card- she loves Bluey! Thanks for joining in with our 'For a Child' challenge at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete