Tuesday, September 10, 2024

A Little Witch

 I just love this time of year and any excuse to make Halloween/witchy cards! Here's my latest:



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Two Old Bats - Anything Goes Halloween

Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Create Your Own Background

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

AllSorts - Autumn Colors/Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes

I created my background by using some texture paste through a stencil on watercolor paper, then I spritzed the whole thing with Mica Spray Stains (Wicked Elixir and Jack-O-Lantern) by Tim Holtz.  I used Song of the Sea and a jack-o-lantern from Sweet November Stamps, colored with alcohol markers - I attached a sticker witch hat to her and attached them with foam dimensional tape.  

5 comments:

  1. Indeed there is! Love this card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    You asked about missing a winers post, dates they are announced is on the challenge sidebar.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Jenn and what a fun (and so true!!) sentiment to go with the pretty mermaid witch. I love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment on this lovely card. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with that sentiment! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete