Sunday, September 29, 2024

Have a Wicked Time!

 I have the best husband in the world.  :)  We've been super busy preparing for our event for the last few weeks and he surprised me last night by telling me he booked us 2 nights away this week in Saratoga, New York!  We have a fifth wheel camper that we haven't had a chance to take advantage of much, so I'm totally excited at the thought of 2 nights away with no responsibilities!!!  I'm bringing my new Stephen King book and just relaxing the entire time.  I cannot wait.

Anyway, for today I have a cute little Halloween gnome card to share and I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

A Blog Named Hero - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

AllSorts- Anything Goes

We Love Stamping - Hand Coloured Image/Anything Goes

Inkspirational:  Headware



I created my background by spraying some Tim Holtz Mica Stains on black cardstock for the card base, then used some Distress Inks and water and more Mica Stains on watercolor paper, then stamped some Hero Arts texture stamps all over it.  I stamped the Halloween gnome from the Gnome-O-Ween set at Unity Stamps, colored him with alcohol markers, fussy-cut him out and attached with foam dimensional tape.  Sentiment is from Woodware Craft Collection.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment