Thursday, September 12, 2024

bumblebee girl friend

 I'm back!  I keep thinking it's Friday today - I guess it'll be nice to be Friday again tomorrow!  LOL

I would like to enter the below card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - Punches and/or Dies

Beautiful Blossoms #20 - Anything Floral Goes

A Cut Above Die Cut Challenge - Anything Goes (optional Monochromatic)

Cut it Up #312 - What's In Your Garden

Double D Challenges - Mood Board



My image is from The Paper Shelter - colored with alcohol markers and Stickles Glitter.  I made my background paper with my Gelli plate using acrylic paints with the double honeycomb stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I spritzed some Tim Holtz Mica Spray Stains around the image itself.  The "friend" sentiment is a die cut.  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. She's a sweet Bumblebee Fairy and I love that huge sunflower! Great mixed media background too. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and best of luck in the draw!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Great background design using your gelli plate. Cute image and love the shadowed die cut sentiment. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's September Anything Goes With A Die Cut and optional Monochromatic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet thanks for joining in at The Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous, I love this image, thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just as cute as can bee! What a delightful image, which you've colored up perfectly. Thanks so much for linking up with Double D Challenges. I wish you the best of luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up's "What's in your garden?" challenge.

    ReplyDelete