Today I'm showcasing the Mid Century Breeze Blocks Mask stencil from the August release at A Colorful Life Designs. Don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off your order!
This was a reverse image print of the stencil, and I loved the background so much that I wanted to keep the focus on it. I die cut a heart from a scrap of another piece I had used the same color on and added a simple text sticker.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Time Out #319 - Pick 2 (I used monochrome and CAS)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Monochrome
Stencil Fun - AG/Clean and Simple
AAA Cards - Starts with S (stencil!)
Thank you for visiting! Peace.




Very pretty and creative with your stencil!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
Pretty monochromatic blues and patterns, and I like that you wanted the background to be the focus. Thanks for playing at Time Out!
ReplyDeleteA soft and pretty background! Thanks for joining in at AAA cards
ReplyDeleteI love this monochromatic card! Very nice! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!
ReplyDelete