I had so much fun making this card - I love the mixed media look of it!
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Tic Tac Toe #299 (I used birthday, coordinated envelope, insects)
We Love Stamping - Summer Blooms
AllSorts #856 - Embossing Heat or Dry
Passion for Markers - Floral Vibes
This is a one-layer card on a piece of watercolor paper. I stamped the bee & bouquet from the Buzzy Blooms set at Unity Stamp Co. as well as the sentiment from Papertrey Ink with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I applied opaque texture paste through a honeycomb stencil (Tim Holtz/Ranger) in the corner and let that dry. I spritzed some Fossilized Amber Spray Stain in the corner and let it drip and flow into the empty spaces on the panel. I then colored the flowers with Lindy's Magicals (Pink Petal Panic from the Field Notes set) and Copics. I decorated both the front & back of the envelope with stamps from the same set (Buzzy Blooms, Unity Stamp Co.). I sponged the edges with black ink to finish it off. Peace.


.png)
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment