Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Mid Century Star Mask Stencil

 Good morning friends!  I am SO excited - I am off today to get a tattoo added to my right sleeve, the zodiac sign for little Sonny will be added along with the rest of my grandchildren's signs, but with a rainbow watercolor splash behind it since he's our rainbow baby. :)  I will share pics!

Today I'd like to show off one of the stencils from the August release at:


This one is called Mid Century Star Mask:

This was super easy - I just ink blended Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink on a gray cardstock base through my stencil. I stamped in the lower left corner and on a separate scrap piece with Versafine Black and embossed with clear sparkly embossing powder. I used the Reverse Scallop Circle die cut from Pink & Main to cut out the focal sentiment, sponging the edges in black. I stamped the witch's hat from the If the Hat Fits set from Simon Says Stamp, colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. 

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Stencil Fun August - AG/Optional Clean and Simple (must use stencils)

Try it on Tuesday - Inspired by a Song (Witchy Woman - the Eagles)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Going Around in Circles

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment