Thursday, August 20, 2026

Let it Snow - C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #787

 Hi friends!  We have a new challenge for you today at

Theme this time around is Christmas 

I didn't use any images this time but we are being sponsored by:

TrimGym

I created my background with the reverse stencil technique with the Mid Century Breeze Blocks Mask stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (you can use code JennFan10 for 10% off). I used shades of blue for the original print and then I applied some opaque texture paste through the same stencil. I used the Delicate Snowflake Tag die (Simon Says Stamp) and stamped "Let it Snow" (Pinkfresh Studio) on it, then added some rhinestone stickers for sparkle.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Jingle Belles - Masculine Merriment

Classic Design Challenge - AG/Use Die Cuts

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment