Sunday, August 16, 2026

Hot Flash?

 OK - ONE MORE for today!  LOL

I would like to enter the card below into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Funny or Punny

Lil Red Wagon #871 - We Didn't Start the Fire

AllSorts #856 - Embossing Wet/Heat or Dry

Crafter's Cafe - AG/Optional Easel Card

I created my background by ink smooshing orange & red Distress Oxide Inks on a piece of watercolor paper. I added a black die cut "waffle strip", stamped the girl from the Dress Up Swissies set from CC Designs with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics, stamped the "sweat" (water droplets from a stamp set from The Greeting Farm), fussy cut, and attached with foam dots. I stamped the flames and sentiments (from The Menopause Chronicles from Unity Stamp Co.) directly on the background and added some Stickles to the flames. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha!! This one made me laugh! Such a perfect smooshed background too!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our "We Didn't Start the Fire" challenge this week!

    Kate

    http://www.smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/">Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete