Good morning! Today I have an ATC I'd like to share, I will enter this into the following challenges:
The Little Things #07 - Mermaids or Pisces/Fish
Tag-alongs & ATC's - AG/Optional Fashion
AllSorts #856 - Embossing Dry or Heat
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Lots of Layers
I used a scrap piece of watercolor paper with some pretty blue Lindy's Magicals on it to die cut my ATC (Mama Elephant's Artist Trading Card Creative Cuts) using all of the layers of pieces it includes, as well as the "fishbowl" (the fishbowl was a cauldron die that I cut the bottom & handles off of!). I stamped the Pisces fish from Mama Elephant's Cosmic Stars set directly on the fishbowl die and colored with Copics. I hand drew the bubbles and added some glitter to them, then layered that on top of the middle piece with foam tape. I stamped everything with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder - sentiments are from the Starry Nights set (no longer available) and the Spell Abilities set. Peace.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment