Saturday, August 8, 2026

Surprise!

 I have one more card to share today - this one is for the following challenges:

Sunbird Spark #63 - Make the Sentiment the Star

Shopping Our Stash #579 - What's the Good Word

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - A is for Animal

Cut it Up #362 - Add a Sentiment (use dies)

My stash item is the background cow print paper. I printed out the images from Sunbird Spark's Milk, Tea, or Me set and colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. I used my Scalloped & Stitched Nesting Dies from Unity Stamp Co. to die cut the sentiment. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. MOOverlous!! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with our "What's A Good Word" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Way to go shopping YOUR stash for WORDS...your surprise sentiment framed is perfect!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS579

    ReplyDelete