I have one more card to share today - this one is for the following challenges:
Sunbird Spark #63 - Make the Sentiment the Star
Shopping Our Stash #579 - What's the Good Word
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - A is for Animal
Cut it Up #362 - Add a Sentiment (use dies)
My stash item is the background cow print paper. I printed out the images from Sunbird Spark's Milk, Tea, or Me set and colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. I used my Scalloped & Stitched Nesting Dies from Unity Stamp Co. to die cut the sentiment. Peace.
.png)
MOOverlous!! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with our "What's A Good Word" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Way to go shopping YOUR stash for WORDS...your surprise sentiment framed is perfect!!
ReplyDeleteDeb Horst, DT #SOS579
Such a fun card, Jenn! Thanks for playing along with Edna and the sisters - we love it when you do. Jo x
ReplyDeleteSuper super super cute - love the mini moo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for getting your animal on with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
What an adorable card, cute cow background paper and great sentiment.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us over at Cut it Up for our Add a Sentiment challenge.