Sunday, August 16, 2026

Cure for the Summertime Blues

 I absolutely love making funny/snarky cards, so I had lots of fun making stuff for the SSS Monday challenge this week!  LOL  I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Funny/Punny

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Summertime Blues

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #219 - At the Beach



I have so many digis from Krista Smith (previously Saturated Canary) that I think I could use a different one every day for a year or more!  LOL I adore her style. I colored her with Copics (added some glitter to the umbrella and lime and some chunky glitter to mimic salt on the margarita glass) and used an oval stitched edge nesting die to cut her out, which I attached to my background (previously made with Lindy's Magicals) with foam tape. I printed the sentiment out and fussy cut it, sponged the edges, and attached to the die cut clouds (Hero Arts). Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. I have a lot of Krista's digis as well. I don't have social media so I don't even know if she still makes new images. Mine are so old. I miss her blog. It was a lot of fun. If you have a link to her I would appreciate you sending it to me. I would love to see new images if she has some. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete