I think this was the first weekend all Summer that I didn't have one thing I "had to" do! My hubby is out disc golfing and we have some chicken shish-kebobs marinating for when he gets home. It's a gorgeous day - we will go hang out on the deck and have a drink while he cooks. I am lucky that we get along so well and enjoy each other's company. OK I mean it's not all luck - we work hard at it! LOL We will celebrate our 33rd anniversary on August 28. :)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Funny or Punny
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Summertime Blues
Make My Monday #284 - Boardwalk/Coastal Path
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #219 - At the Beach
I grabbed a background I had made in my stash that reminded me of a beach, then I used a wave die cut on the water part. I added some die cut stones and starfish. I stamped the girl and duck from Stamping Bella's Beach Bundle Girl with a Floatie set with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. Sentiment is from Ink Road Stamp Roadies Volume 70. Peace.

.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment