I think this was the first weekend all Summer that I didn't have one thing I "had to" do! My hubby is out disc golfing and we have some chicken shish-kebobs marinating for when he gets home. It's a gorgeous day - we will go hang out on the deck and have a drink while he cooks. I am lucky that we get along so well and enjoy each other's company. OK I mean it's not all luck - we work hard at it! LOL We will celebrate our 33rd anniversary on August 28. :)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Just Us Girls #836 - Word Week: Water
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Funny or Punny
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Summertime Blues
Make My Monday #284 - Boardwalk/Coastal Path
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #219 - At the Beach
I grabbed a background I had made in my stash that reminded me of a beach, then I used a wave die cut on the water part. I added some die cut stones and starfish. I stamped the girl and duck from Stamping Bella's Beach Bundle Girl with a Floatie set with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. Sentiment is from Ink Road Stamp Roadies Volume 70. Peace.


.png)
This is so cute, Jenn. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.
ReplyDeletethank you for using Make My Monday as an inspiration to create your card!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable and inviting. A fabulous water scene Jenn.Thanks for sharing at JUGS.
ReplyDeleteTotal cuteness! She’s adorable with that floaty. Thanks for joining in at JUGS
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your up and coming anniversary. Your card is super cute and I love the sentiment. As a person that lives on a boat, I can say we are often surrounded by ducks but they are never in a row. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x
ReplyDeleteSweet card!!! And Happy Anniversary!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDelete