Happy Sunday! I hope you get to spend the day doing something for YOU!
I would like to enter this card below into the following challenges today:
Die Cut Divas - White with a Splash of Color (must use die cuts)
A Cut Above - AG/Fall (must use die cuts)
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Funny or Punny
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
I kept this very clean and simple - I used the smaller frame die from the Mama Elephant Line Detail Frames with some thick shiny white cardstock and attached that with foam tape. I then grabbed a scrap piece of watercolor paper that I had left over from another project that was the perfect color for a Fall leaf and die cut that with one of the dies from the This Calls for Confetti Autumn Artisan die set and attached that with tiny foam squares. I finished it off with a snarky sentiment sticker from a Tim Holtz book. Peace.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment