Good morning! I'm off to go shopping and to lunch with a friend today, really looking forward to some girl time!
I would like to enter my card below into the following challenges:
Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Sketch
Conjurer of Dreams August - AG/Quirky Characters
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - A is for Animals
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Funny/Punny
The papers are from Unity Stamp Co. The quirky little gnome is from the Conjurer of Dreams. The sentiment & birds are from the Roadies Volume 70 stamp set at Ink Road Stamps, stamped with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. Peace.




Ha ha ha! This is so cool, Jenn, also very, very true. Thanks for joining the sistahs again. Jo x
ReplyDeleteOMFG this is so truth! I made the mistake of buying my hubby and my dad birdfeeders with cameras on them....bird pictures ALL DAY LONG!!! lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for getting your animal on with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
hee hee My husband has a friend who is like that - I am sending this to him! ROFL
Deletehahaha, this really made me laugh! the sentiment is just hilarious!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
;)
DeleteWonderful card, thanks for playing at the Outlawz Twisted challenge. xxxx
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, thanks for playing at the Outlawz Twisted Challenge. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautifully crafted card, Jenn with a fun sentiment to match your hippy gnome. Its strange, but I find myself in a similar position these days ...
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your project with us at the Conjurer of Dreams “Anything Goes” Challenge.
Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!
What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Conjurer of Dreams. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Mia
Designer for Conjurer of Dreams
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}