Hi friends! I'm super excited to announce I've joined the design team for the
In the Pink
We are being sponsored by:
I used the adorable Monty & Maisy Bear with Umbrella image for my creation:
I used digi papers from Polkadoodles that I had in my stash, die cutting a heart and banner from them and sponging with bright pink ink. I colored the image with Copics and die cut with another heart. I added some stitched ribbon and a little sticker sentiment "don't give up".
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
Passion for Markers - Favorite Embellishments (die cuts!)
Tic Tac Toe #298 - I used ribbon/twine, free, yellow and I also used sparkle, free, markers/colored pencils!
Thanks for visiting! Peace.



These bears look so cute cuddled up under the umbrella. We're glad you joined us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card, love your design and pretty embellishments - thanks for sharing at PFM
ReplyDeleteAnd huge congrats on your DT position!
Natx
Wonderful card, realy lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining our couple-challenge on the 4 Season blog.
grtz Colien
Hi Jenn, that is one super cute image and a really lovely card! Love the die-cuts and huge congrats on your new DT post! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers, Sarah - DT
ReplyDelete