It's never too early for Halloween as far as I'm concerned! LOL My actual regular decor has a Halloween-type theme, I am a witch so my house is decorated with crystal balls, gems, tarot cards, skull stuff, LOTS of celestial stuff, etc. - and I crack up when people happen to come in my home for the first time in September or October - they all say "Oh I love how you decorate for Halloween!" and I'm like "yeah... no - this is how I decorate all year!". hee hee
I'd like to enter this card below into the following challengs:
Unity FB Challenge August - Sketch
Two Old Bats - Anything Halloween Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Funny/Punny
AAA Cards - S is for.... (spiders!)
I stamped the spider web and spider (stamps from the Unity Stamp Co. Spooky Spirits set) in the upper right corner with Versafine Black and embossed with clear sparkly embossing powder. I painted some Lindy's Magicals in the lower left corner (Sea Anemone Amethyst), then stamped the eyeball cosmo stamp over it with Versafine Black and embossed with clear sparkly embossing powder. I used the same Lindy's on a scrap piece and stamped the sentiment the same way, then used a die from Emily Moore Designs Sentiment Dies to cut it out and layered it over the spider web. I matted on black cardstock and then matted that on a dark purple card base. Peace.



No comments:
Post a Comment