Good morning! I am back for my 2nd posting as Crazy Cousin for the Double Trouble Challenge blog! We are on challenge #223 this week:
And here's my creation:
I VERY rarely don't use my own coloring on my projects, but this one was made completely with papers and premade die cuts from Paper Rose's Hey Gnomie! line. It was fun putting it together following the sketch and I added some bling in the form of rhinestone stickers for sparkle.
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #327 - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting! Peace.



Adorable gnome card, love all the coordinating papers and the balloons are a good focal point for an any occasion card. Thanks for being our Crazy Cousin for the month of August.
ReplyDeleteSweet and lovable little gnomes, and I love the added bling! Thanks for playing along as our Crazy Cousin at Double Trouble this month.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card. I like all the papers and bling and think it would be a wonderful Valentine's card too.
ReplyDelete