Thursday, August 13, 2026

Sweet Summer Times

 We had so much fun blueberry picking yesterday! Here are my 3 little grand-princesses, Lisey (6), RaeRae (7), and Millie (4):


We picked about 5 pounds of blueberries and probably ate another pound along the way!  hee hee Summer will be over before we know it, I hope to squeeze in a few more days like this before school starts!

I would like to enter the card below into the following challenges today:

Colorful Options - Lemongrass (or Rainbow)

Passion for Markers - Dies and/or Punches

Cut it Up #362 - Add a Sentiment

Try it on Tuesday - Make it Colorful

AllSorts #855 - Colors of Summer

I grabbed a background that I had in my stash that was a limey green color with a subtle reverse stencil print from my Ocean Stars stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (you can always use code JennFan10 for 10% off your purchases there). I sprayed some gold Mica Spray Stain on it, then applied white crackle paste through a stencil randomly. I printed out Summer Boy with Turtle Float from All Dressed Up and colored him with Copics and a white gel pen with some Stickles for accents. I fussy cut him and attached him with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment directly on the background with Versafine Black and embossed with clear sparkly embossing powder. I die cut one of the Circle Set Fancy Dies from Hero Arts from another piece of cardstock that had been sprayed with the gold Mica Spray. then die cut the word Hi! (The Greeting Farm) from another scrap and colored it a matching green. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card!
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jenn, the image is so cute. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the Colours of Summer option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete