Friday, August 14, 2026

Let's Be a Wee Bit Wicked!

 I'm definitely ready for Summer to be over and have ALL THINGS HALLOWEEN!  LOL I've been playing with my witchy crafty stuff and having so much fun. I'd like to enter this card below into the following challenges:

Sweet November August FB Challenge - Feature a Night Theme

Two Old Bats - Anything Halloween Goes

Passion for Markers - Use Dies and/or Punches

Cut it Up - Add a Sentiment

Creative Inspiration #41 - Anything Goes

I think making backgrounds might be my favorite thing to do! LOL  For this one, I ink blended Distress Oxide Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violet, and Black Soot on a piece of watercolor paper, then flicked water on it and blotted with a paper towel. I used some scrap pieces of cardstock that had been previously colored/distressed with black and gray inks to die cut the moon (Tim Holtz die). I stamped out the witch from the A Wee Bit Wicked set from Sweet November Stamps with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored her with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. I added the little die cut bat (again, cut from a scrap) and stamped the sentiment on another scrap, then used one of the dies from the Decorative Sentiment Dies from Emily Moore Designs to cut it out. I added 2 little die cut spiders to that to finish it off. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment