Saturday, August 8, 2026

be free

 I'm soooo excited - my best friend Tim is coming over to celebrate my birthday today and my hubby Jeremy is cooking us a seafood boil feast with snow crabs, littleneck clams, baby potatoes, etc.  I'm going to eat until I'm ready to burst!  hee hee

I would like to enter my card below into the following challenges today:

Conjurer of Dreams Facebook Group - Color Challenge

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes

I grabbed a background from my stash that matched the shade of blue in the inspiration picture. I added some opaque texture paste through a stencil and let it dry. I stamped a bit, added some rhinestone stickers, and a text sticker. I printed out the crow/sunflower tag from the Crow & Sunflowers Tags set at Conjurer of Dreams and sponged the edges in black, attached with a flower brad. I love the mixed media look of this card! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment