Today I have another card to share using the adorable new mermaid digi from the August release at:
She's called Mermaids & Fishes and here's my card:
I grabbed a background from my stash and used a piece of a mermaid scale die cut that I had left over from another project for the background of this card. I printed out the mermaid and I separated the fish from her and printed that out larger, then colored them with Copics. I fussy cut and attached with foam tape. Added a sticker sentiment from my stash to finish it off.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday - On/Under the Sea
Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes/Optional Easel Cards
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Paper, Rocks, Scissors #19 - Anything Goes
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #219 - At the Beach
Thanks for visiting! Peace.




No comments:
Post a Comment