Good morning! I have a couple more cards to share today using one of my favorite stencils from the August release at:
Don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off!
This one is called Mid Century Star Mask - I used it in both traditional and reverse styles:
I would like to enter this 1st card below into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Going Around in Circles
AllSorts #856 - Embossing Heat or Dry
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Just Add Ink - Choose 2 or More (circles & sequins)
I used Lindy's Magicals in Impressionist Ink for the background - it's one of my favorites, it's such a cool color and you never know which colors will pop out when you leave it alone instead of blending it into black! I love the bits of yellows & pinks & blues... I stamped the words & microphone from the Cheeky Divas kit (The Greeting Farm) into the circles left from the stencil with Versafine Black and embossed with a clear sparkly embossing powder. I added some little sequin stickers to a few of the other empty spots. I stamped the girl from the same set out the same way, colored her with Copics and fussy cut. I drew some sparkles in her hair with a white gel pen and attached her with foam tape. Sentiment is from a Tim Holtz sticker book.
................
And I'd like to enter this next card into the following challenges:
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Inspired by a Song
Let's Craft & Create - AG/Optional Distressed Paper
Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Use Die Cuts
For this one, I simply used the same stencil without drying it off so it had the nice leftover powder with water from the Impressionist Ink Lindy's Magicals and I just let it dry on a piece of watercolor paper. I stamped another girl from the same TGF Cheeky Divas set, colored her with Copics & drew the stars in her hair with a white gel pen. I fussy cut her & the microphone, adhered the mic to her and then attached her with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment out separately and die cut with one of the dies from the Decorative Sentiment Dies set at Emily Moore Designs, then added some rhinestone stickers to that for sparkle. Peace.








No comments:
Post a Comment