Hi friends! We have a new color challenge for you today at:
I used all 4 colors on my card today:
I created my background with the Field Notes set of Lindy's Magicals, using Grazing Grasshopper and Pink Petal Panic. I printed out Flower Girl and Festival Boy (not in shop at the moment) from All Dressed Up, colored with Copics and sponged the edges with the darker pink ink. I attached the panel with foam tape, layering a die cut XO on top and a heart with a sticker text "love" in between the characters. I added one more heart/arrow die cut next to the sentiment on the bottom.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - Inspired by Song
(this card reminds me of "Leather and Lace" by Stevie Nicks & Don Henley)
Paper Funday - AG/Optional Fancy/Fun Folds
Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Use Die Cuts
Thanks for stopping by! Peace.



No comments:
Post a Comment