Friday, August 21, 2026

Color Dare #717

 Hi friends!  We have a new color challenge for you today at:

I used all 4 colors on my card today:


I created my background with the Field Notes set of Lindy's Magicals, using Grazing Grasshopper and Pink Petal Panic. I printed out Flower Girl and Festival Boy (not in shop at the moment) from All Dressed Up, colored with Copics and sponged the edges with the darker pink ink. I attached the panel with foam tape, layering a die cut XO on top and a heart with a sticker text "love" in between the characters. I added one more heart/arrow die cut next to the sentiment on the bottom.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

4-Season Challenge: A Couple

Try it on Tuesday - Inspired by Song

(this card reminds me of "Leather and Lace" by Stevie Nicks & Don Henley)

Paper Funday - AG/Optional Fancy/Fun Folds

Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Use Die Cuts

Thanks for stopping by! Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Jenn what a sweet card! I really ike the way you've used our colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really darling! Lots of cute dies used and love the definition sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great song, and I can see why this card reminds you of that song. It's a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for sharing your card with us at Try it on Tuesdays and for reminding me about that song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color combo is so pretty and the images are precious. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn, this card is so cute. I love how you have applied our challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great copple on your card, so lovely!
    Thanks for joining our august-challenge on the 4 Season blog.
    grtz Colien

    ReplyDelete