Saturday, August 15, 2026

school

This is my final week with the Polkadoodles Design Team - it's been a fun couple of years and I appreciate the opportunity.

I can hardly believe it's already time to think about going back to school - Summer sure does fly by! The Rebel characters are some of my all-time favorites so I used Bookworm/Study Rebel for my back-to-school card. I colored her with Copics and used a stitched edge rectangle die to cut her out. I die cut the letters (alpha dies from my stash) for the word SCHOOL and drew stitching on them by hand. The sentiment is a printable from the Graduation School Student Sentiments Quotes set.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash #580 - Back to School

Passion for Markers - Dies and/or Punches

Paper Funday #90 - AG/Optional Fancy Folds

Cut it Up #362 - Add a Sentiment (must use die cuts)

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes



Thank you for visiting! Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment