This is my final week with the Polkadoodles Design Team - it's been a fun couple of years and I appreciate the opportunity.
I can hardly believe it's already time to think about going back to school - Summer sure does fly by! The Rebel characters are some of my all-time favorites so I used Bookworm/Study Rebel for my back-to-school card. I colored her with Copics and used a stitched edge rectangle die to cut her out. I die cut the letters (alpha dies from my stash) for the word SCHOOL and drew stitching on them by hand. The sentiment is a printable from the Graduation School Student Sentiments Quotes set.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Shopping Our Stash #580 - Back to School
Passion for Markers - Dies and/or Punches
Paper Funday #90 - AG/Optional Fancy Folds
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes/Optional Die Cuts
Thank you for visiting! Peace.




Adorable little school girl!! Way to go shopping YOUR stash for our BACK to SCHOOL challenge!! We are so glad your joined the fun and played along with us at Shopping Our Stash!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute card!! Love the adorable image and the bright color combo you used!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!
Have a great day.
Gerda
What a lovely delightful card filled with happy colours! Love it! Thanks for playing with us over at PFM.
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs
Marie