Thursday, August 20, 2026

Life is More Magical... IG Tag Hop!

 I am so glad I stumbled upon the tag hop group on IG - I love making tags and this has given me an excuse to save them on a metal ring and actually display them!

You can find me on IG at @craftywitchyjenn

Our theme this time around was to use the paper towel technique. Now what I learned is that you really need paper towels with a good, clear pattern! Mine were more of just a wavy design, so I made the best of it!

I glued my paper towel on to a piece of watercolor paper, then die cut the tag from it (Gina K Designs Tag Trio die set). I then very lightly dragged a blue ink pad over it, then a black ink pad - I went a little more heavily on the edges with the black. I used some black texture paste through a star stencil to create the design on it. I stamped the witch (Simon Says Stamp Hocus Pocus set) & sentiment (Mama Elephant Magical Wizards set) with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder, colored with Copics and fussy cut. I used a die cut from Emily Moore Designs on the sentiment and attached everything with foam dots. I then tied a black satin ribbon on it to finish it off.

I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges:

Tag-alongs & ATC's - AG/Optional Fashion Parade

Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Optional Use Die Cuts

A Place to Start - AG/Optional No Rectangles

Creative Knockouts #577- Use Your Favorite Embellie (die cuts)

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment