I am so glad I stumbled upon the tag hop group on IG - I love making tags and this has given me an excuse to save them on a metal ring and actually display them!
You can find me on IG at @craftywitchyjenn
Our theme this time around was to use the paper towel technique. Now what I learned is that you really need paper towels with a good, clear pattern! Mine were more of just a wavy design, so I made the best of it!
I glued my paper towel on to a piece of watercolor paper, then die cut the tag from it (Gina K Designs Tag Trio die set). I then very lightly dragged a blue ink pad over it, then a black ink pad - I went a little more heavily on the edges with the black. I used some black texture paste through a star stencil to create the design on it. I stamped the witch (Simon Says Stamp Hocus Pocus set) & sentiment (Mama Elephant Magical Wizards set) with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder, colored with Copics and fussy cut. I used a die cut from Emily Moore Designs on the sentiment and attached everything with foam dots. I then tied a black satin ribbon on it to finish it off.
I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges:
Tag-alongs & ATC's - AG/Optional Fashion Parade
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Optional Use Die Cuts
A Place to Start - AG/Optional No Rectangles
Creative Knockouts #577- Use Your Favorite Embellie (die cuts)
Thanks for visiting! Peace.


Very cute and perfect at Tag-Along (and ATC's) chgallenge, thank you.
ReplyDeleteB x
Super TAG. I love all the details. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.
ReplyDeleteA different technique to try, thanks for the explanation. Your tag turned out beautifully and so cute too! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana Malkah