Saturday, August 22, 2026

Birthday Wishes

 I had so much fun making this card - I love the mixed media look of it!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Tic Tac Toe #299 (I used birthday, coordinated envelope, insects)

We Love Stamping - Summer Blooms

AllSorts #856 - Embossing Heat or Dry

Passion for Markers - Floral Vibes

AAA Birthday #88 - Flowers



This is a one-layer card on a piece of watercolor paper. I stamped the bee & bouquet from the Buzzy Blooms set at Unity Stamp Co. as well as the sentiment from Papertrey Ink with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I applied opaque texture paste through a honeycomb stencil (Tim Holtz/Ranger) in the corner and let that dry. I spritzed some Fossilized Amber Spray Stain in the corner and let it drip and flow into the empty spaces on the panel. I then colored the flowers with Lindy's Magicals (Pink Petal Panic from the Field Notes set) and Copics. I decorated both the front & back of the envelope with stamps from the same set (Buzzy Blooms, Unity Stamp Co.). I sponged the edges with black ink to finish it off. Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty!
    Lots of detail!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Peonies looks absolutely beautiful along with the little Bee, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers look stunning and I love the mixed media background you've created. I love your choice of colours too - looks fab! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully put together, love the honeycomb corner and your peonies. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card with the flowers! Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenn, usually im visiting your beautiful blog with my Creative Artiste hat on but today I have my other DT hat on for We Love Stamping:-) Thank you for joining us with your beautiful card, loving the texture the honeycomb background adds and its perfect for our summer blooms challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A mixed media marvel, for sure. So pretty! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe & keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete