Good morning friends! We had such a beautiful day yesterday after several days of non-stop rain, it was nice to get outside for a bit! Today I have a little ATC that is all about SUMMER - I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Krafty Chicks #831- AG/Optional Mood Board
Creative Knockouts #575 - Outdoor Fun
ATC Around the World #140 - Summer/Sun/Beach
Paper Funday #89 - AG/Summer Splash
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #219
I started by using the Artist Trading Card - Creative Cuts die cut from Mama Elephant and stamped the adorable stamps from the Beach Chickies set directly on it. I then sponged inks around the images, colored the images with Copics, and added a little die cut sun. Quick and simple! Peace.




So cute!
ReplyDeleteOh dear, that Beach Chickie is just too adorable! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again this month!
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Love your ATC, Jenn, with the cute chicky enjoying the warmth of the gingham sun with his friend the crab, who may be crawling up to pinch his feet! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Beach Vibes! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteWow, your ATC is amazing - love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at ATC Around The World!
The Little Things Challenge – Co Owner
ATC Around The World Challenge - Owner
The Dream Factory Challenge – Co Owner
Gismo`s kreative Seite
xoxo Conny