Tuesday, August 18, 2026

IG ATC Hop

 I just love making ATC's so I was thrilled to join in the monthly ATC hop on IG!  You can find me at @craftywitchyjenn over there.  The only "rules" are that it must be an ATC and you should use the scraps on your desk.  I certainly have enough of those! LOL

I ended up making 2 ATC's and I would like to enter this first one into the following challenges:

Paper Funday #90 - AG/Optional Fancy/Fun Folds

ATC Around the World #140 - Summer/Sun/Beach (Leo - Summer birthday)

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

AllSorts #856 - Embossing - Dry or Heat

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes

I grabbed a piece of watercolor paper that I had stenciled a sunflower on from my scrap pile and used my ATC die from Mama Elephant to cut the ATC out of the center of it. I stamped the Leo word & lion (both from Mama Elephant) on it with Scorched Timber Distress Oxide Ink and embossed with clear sparkly embossing powder and colored the lion with Copics. I stamped some Leo descriptive words & the constellation (Studio Calico) with the same ink & embossed those as well. I had the die cut crown in my stash, so I embossed that with gold embossing powder. I finished it off by sponging the edges with more of the Scorched Timber ink.

 ........................................................

I love making zodiac ATC's so I have one more - I'll enter this one into the following challenges:

Crafter's Cafe #333 - AG/Optional Easel Cards

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes

All About Papercraft #8 - Frames

I grabbed a scrap piece of watercolor paper that I had used some Lindy's Magicals on (I believe it's from the Field Notes set, the Dewdrop Dilly Dally color). I used my ATC die from Mama Elephant to cut the ATC. I then used one of the dies from the Decorative Sentiment Dies from Emily Moore Designs (I use these ALL THE TIME) and cut another scrap, then stamped the Sagittarius (stamps from Mama Elephant) on it with Versafine Black and embossed with clear sparkly embossing powder. I stamped the Sagittarius girl with Versafine Black, embossed with clear embossing powder, and colored her with Copics. I mounted her inside the frame and added some rhinestone stickers. Peace.

12 comments:

  1. Wow really fabulous zodiac ATC's., Jenn.
    Thank you for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and fun! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really cute ATC's, so pleased you shared at Allsorts challenge, many thanks. Would be lovely to see you at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge as well, there a link on the Allsorts sidebar.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh Jenn, how sweet are these ATC's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both ATCs are adorable and I love the film reel frame for Sagittarius! Thanks so much for joining us at All About Papercraft challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful frame for your ATC. I love the bold color—it really comes through in the quote and the speckles in the background. It’s an enchanting little work of art. Thank you for sharing this little treasure with us and for participating in our Frame Challenge. Sandra from the All About Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is really amazing - love your lion ATC!
    Thanks so much for joining us at ATC Around The World!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both ATC's are adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two very well designed ATCs with so many lovely details. Thanks for sharing "Leo" at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of your ATCS - they are both so sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at All About Papercraft xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful ATC, loving the adjectives and a cute leo with big crown. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable, Jenn! Using a filmstrip frame was a great idea for the small format size. Thanks for joining in the All About Papercraft - All About Frames Challenge. 💕

    ReplyDelete